Monday, February 12, 2007



New Blog

In an attempt to salvage my life from oblivion. I thought to re-attempt to write on my blog. I know I tried to get it started back in 2006, but it never took off. Why? well there were to many movies to review and I didn't have the time or the patience to do so, and I'm sure you'd rather get your movie reviews else where. However I still like movies and will carry on going to the cinema but I'll avoid writing about it in a blog, there are plenty of sites where you can read those I'm sure.

In a recent viewing of Sex and the City, I was reminiscing the days when it was on Television and looked at it closely to realize it emulated a part of my life that is sometimes never talked about or I choose to disclose with close and personal friends; past relationships and current ones.
The Importance of Being Hamilton is about something I like to do, but have never spoken about it in the past.
Why? well nobody wants to know that I sometimes write down my thoughts and feelings do they? Or that I'm writing a book.
So here it is, a blog about my thoughts and feelings, with the hope of being published weekly on Sunday afternoons for your pleasure and entertainment.

What do I have on the agenda as my first column this coming Sunday? Being the week of Valentine's day, what better way than to write about the turn out and people's expectations about the day of Love?
I can tell you that last year I spent it with my best friend, sulking over past boyfriends and feeding each other Toblerone.
That's what friends are for! I just cant wait to find out what is going to happen this year, will I go to the gym, see a movie with my co-workers or have a romantic dinner with a special someone?

Next Blog: Sunday 18th

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward Gel said...

Hamilton, Glad that you are back at it. I have recently started blogging, in Spanish Language. I am learning to like it. Anxious to hear more...

February 13, 2007 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home